We believe that children should receive as much of their healthcare as possible in their homes. We have designed a comprehensive range of services tailored especially for children. We work with you to keep children out of the hospital while providing the clinical expertise children need to get well.
Here are some of the features of American Home Health Infusion Nursing:
- Continuity of care. Each client is assigned a nurse to provide all of the client's care. This ensures the nurse's familiarity with the client's condition and care and forms a bond of trust with the client.
- One Point of Contact for referral, labs, updates, status changes. We make it is easy to find the answers.
- Pediatric experienced infusion nurses
- We also provide other disciplines: Therapist, Home Health Aides, Private Duty Nursing
- Specialize in patient education
- Highly skilled, able to provide care for a variety of infusion devices (central lines, epidural lines or perform peripheral IV starts)
- Comprehensive assessment of all patients during each phase of treatment
- Blood draws, monitoring of lab results, reporting of lab results to the infusion team (MD, RPh, Payor, Case Manager, Nurse)
- “On Call” RN for client support and after-hours visits
- Clinical updates provided to physicians and case managers on a regular basis
- Work with most payor sources
- Joint Commission Accredited, State Licensed, DSCC approved
For more information, please contact American Home Health. Our phone number is 630-236-3501.