Our trained team of dedicated professionals consists of highly qualified individuals to ensure you are receiving the most comprehensive care available in the privacy of your own home. AHHC delivers care with quality, compassion, and reliability.
Here are some of the features of American Home Health Infusion Nursing:
- Continuity of care. Each client is assigned a nurse to provide all of the client’s care. This ensures the nurse’s familiarity with the client’s condition and care and forms a bond of trust with the client.
- One Point of Contact for referral, labs, updates, status changes. We make it easy to find the answers.
- Experienced nurses providing pediatric, transplant, cardiac and specialty care
- Ability to provide nursing for any type of infusion approved for home health administration
- We also provide other disciplines: Therapist, Home Health Aides, Private Duty Nursing
- Specialize in patient education
- Highly skilled, able to provide care for a variety of infusion devices (central lines, epidural lines or perform peripheral IV starts)
- Comprehensive assessment of all patients during each phase of treatment
- Blood draws, monitoring of lab results, reporting of lab results to the infusion team
- “On Call” RN for client support and after-hours visits
- Clinical updates provided to physicians and case managers on a regular basis
- Work with most payor sources
- Medicare Certified, Joint Commission Accredited, State Licensed
For more information, please contact American Home Health. Our phone number is 630-236-3501.